Myrtle Beach Premises Liability Lawyer
In South Carolina, all property owners are obligated to provide a safe atmosphere for visitors. While they may not be able to prevent all accidents from occurring, they should exercise reasonable care for the safety of their guests.
When an accident occurs on someone else’s property, the attorneys at the Maguire Law Firm are prepared to defend you. We believe that all injury victims’ rights should be protected. Our lawyers will diligently work to advocate for your best interests throughout the legal process.
Was The Property Owner Negligent?
While a property owner may not be able to prevent all accidents from occurring, they can take proactive measures to keep visitors safe. These actions include:
- Notifying guests of hidden dangers such as rickety stairs
- Securing swimming pools and other areas that can be harmful to children
- Promptly cleaning up spilled liquids to help prevent a slip-and-fall accident
When property owners fail to provide a safe atmosphere, our attorneys will defend you. We will ensure all appropriate paperwork is filed and all evidence from the incident is documented to help strengthen your case. If a property owner’s negligence contributed to your injuries, we will hold them accountable.
Resolving A Broad Range Of Premises Liability Cases
We have experience representing people and individuals injured on properties throughout the Myrtle Beach area, including:
- Hotels, motels and resorts: Hotels and hospitality properties must follow specific guidelines and regulations to ensure that the premises are safe and void of any obstacles that could cause a slip-and-fall injury or another type of accident resulting in a serious injury.
- Swimming pools and water parks: Wet floors at pools and other swimming facilities increase the risks of a slip-and-fall accident.
- Parking ramps: In addition to slip-and-fall accidents, owners of parking structures may be liable for assaults and robberies that occur if they fail to provide adequate security.
- Amusement parks: Park owners may be liable for injuries suffered from a ride as well as any trip-and-fall accidents that occur on the premises.
Guidance For Premises Liability Cases
*Initial consultation is free. No fee if no recovery. Fees are computed before deducting expenses from recovery.