Millions of people stay in vacation rentals each year. Companies like Airbnb, Vrbo and third-party booking websites facilitate rentals in Myrtle Beach and throughout the world.
Unfortunately, injuries can occur at rental properties.
Compensation for a Rental Property Injury
You may receive compensation if you’re hurt while staying or visiting a rental property in the Myrtle Beach area.
It’s critical to take the right steps to document the injury and claim compensation. We are experienced injury lawyers. Let us represent you through the entire process of receiving compensation for a vacation rental injury.
Call our law firm at 843-894-3502, or reach out through our website to begin.
Representing Victims in Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand
The Maguire Law Firm represents victims in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas. Whether you are visiting the area or you are a resident, we can represent you.
It’s our goal to make a difference for accident victims. Let us put our resources and experience to work to pursue your case thoroughly and efficiently.
Vacation Injury Lawyers Near You
The Maguire Law Firm is the injury law firm near you when you’re hurt at a vacation rental. When you work with us, you can expect:
- An investigation into your claim; we build the evidence to prove your case
- Evaluation of all your legal rights and options
- A claim that includes all the economic and non-economic losses that you may deserve compensation for
- Representation with preparation of legal documents, speaking with the insurance companies and other parties on your behalf and speaking for you at court hearings
- Customized legal strategy that reflects your needs and input; guidance throughout the case
- Thorough representation until you have the justice you deserve
- Knowledge of the local court system and the legal procedures that are important to your case
A claim may be based on allowing the property to fall into a state of disrepair. Each case is an opportunity to get justice for a person who is hurt by the actions of others. We consider it our obligation to help victims. We invite you to call us at 843-894-3502 to see how we can help you.
What type of case is a vacation rental injury case?
A vacation rental injury is a type of personal injury case. Specifically, it’s a premises liability claim. The legal grounds for the case is that you’re hurt because the owner or manager of the property allowed a dangerous condition to occur, causing injury.
Because you’re a customer at the rental, the owner has a very high duty to keep the property safe. The duty exists when the rental is a home as opposed to a hotel or property owned by a commercial manager.
How can an accident occur at a vacation rental property?
There are lots of ways that a property owner may be liable for an accident at a vacation rental property:
- Failing to keep stairs and railings in good condition
- Uneven sidewalks
- Leaves, branches and other debris blocking a roadway
- Furniture or other objects blocking the path in the home
- Light bulbs that are burnt out, or inadequate lighting
- Improper tree maintenance
- Failing to abide by building codes
- Neglecting maintenance, appliance repair, not addressing electrical issues and risks
- Pool hazards
- Not giving visitors adequate instructions for using the property safely
However your injury occurred, our lawyers want to help you evaluate all of the ways that you may receive compensation. We represent both adults and children.
In most cases, there are insurance policies, and vacation rental companies may also provide coverage for injury liability. Even with these policies, you still must fight for the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers offer full-service representation throughout the entire process.
Consultation With a Lawyer in Myrtle Beach for a Vacation Rental Injury
We invite you to start your case by meeting with our lawyers for a consultation. Learn about how you can receive compensation by bringing a claim. See what your case may be worth and how our law firm can represent your interests. Consultations are always free, and there’s no obligation.
Taking New Vacation Rental Accident Cases
Call 843-894-3502 to start your case. Our law firm is taking new cases.
The Maguire Law Firm has been recognized by professional organizations and peer-review groups. Let us put our experience and resources to work for you.